Join us on Saturday, June 17th for a very special collaboration with ABC Dinner Experiment, where we will indulge in a multi-course dinner and cocktail tasting to celebrate the coming Summer Solstice.
Six ABC Courses
- elote - grilled corn with spices, cheese, and aoili
- thai chicken meatballs, and watermelon bite with goat cheese and jalapeno
- seared scallop in asparagus pureé, miso-marcona butter
- grilled shrimp taco, chorizo mayo, pickled red onions
- miso maple salmon with butter and herbs in puff pastry
- sweet fried wonton, dulce de lece sauce, coffee ice cream, market berries
Three DNA Cocktails
- The Longest Day - honey mead, bourbon, honey syrup, muddled strawberries, bitters, mint
- Smoke On The Water - smoked rum, muddled dark-roasted/caramelized pineapple and rosemary, demerara syrup, pineapple, lime, bitters
- The Secret Garden - yellow chartreuse, candied violet, lavender
Our special guest Carolyn O'Neill will be offering mini Summer Solstice clairvoyant readings. The readings will be 8 - 10 minutes in length during which she will look at what it is that you are ready to let go of and what it is that you desire to create and manifest in your life this Summer season. The reading portion of the evening will end with a meditation around the fire and a release of intentions for the Summer into the fire and sky.
Carolyn is a Clairvoyant Reader, Energy Healer, and Musician. She is a graduate of InVision's Clairvoyant, Astral Body and Women's Trainings as well as having taught in InVision's Astral Body and Meditation programs for 2 years.